Search This Blog

Monday, March 30, 2015

The Daily Chai Has Started an Epic Journey

Today's chai was feeling a little frisky and decided to jump out of my hand. It would rather commit suicide that be drunk by me. Quite disappointing.

I've decided to binge watch Game of Thrones and I've just watched seven hours of television in one day. They weren't kidding when they said TV makes your brain mush and kills creativity. I had dozens of things to write about this morning and now -- my brain is blank. No random ramblings, no words of wisdom, no angst-filled stories. Shit. In fact, while I type this out on my phone, I'm watching the seventh episode and I'm not really paying attention to what I'm...oh my god! Did you see the way his blood splattered everywhere?! ...wait, what? Why are you still here? Go! Go watch Game of Thrones! The fifth season is starting tonight!

Just kidding. I paused it because I want to tell you about single life. This is what my fridge looks like (that takeout box in the back is from Wild Wing a week ago): 

This is what I ate for dinner:

The end. Back to GOT. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The vanilla ones are the best,... unless you meet an America Girl Guide. Our two flavours are nothing compared to the amazing choices they have !!! - SC